SINGLE MALT WHISKEY, Batch No. 2
This single malt pairs perfectly with a Jack Kerouac book read by the fire.
Pour yourself a glass and taste the notes of toffee, butterscotch, vanilla, nutmeg, fig, date, cognac and madeira, with a lingering finish.
Our whiskey is made entirely by hand from mash to bottling, and obsessively inspected during each step of the process. This batch was bottled after 26 months of aging.
We believe that everything about the whiskey process is an art. That’s why our label designs are created, hand-printed and numbered by the distiller, and are unique for each and every batch.
- 47.5% ALC/VOL
- 100% barley malt
- Non-chill filtered (to it keep it as pure as possible)
- No caramel coloring (all coloring comes from the barrel aging process)
- Aged in new American charred white oak barrels & used bourbon barrels, then finished in French oak sherry & port wine barrels
- Original label design, linocut hand-printed on Hahnemuhle paper; birchwood top, hand-dipped in glossy silver & black wax
- Total bottles produced for this release: 108
How to Drink:
Drink this whiskey neat in a Glencairn glass by adding a few drops of purified water, swirling and letting sit for a minute to open it up before drinking. Take a small sip to coat the mouth.
Or try it in your favorite whiskey cocktail.
How & Where to Buy in Virginia:
Visit the distillery here to get a bottle.
- Call your favorite Virginia ABC Store and give them Special Order # 953913 to order our whiskey
- Wait for the ABC store to call or email you when your order is ready!